At MillwoodSkin.com, we respect our clients and understand that you are concerned about privacy and security, so we’ve instituted policies intended to ensure that your personal information is handled safely and responsibly.
- We collect information from you when you register on the site, respond to a survey or communication such as e-mail, or participate in another site feature.
- When registering, we may ask you for your name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, or other information. You may, however, visit our site anonymously.
- Like many websites, we use “cookies” to enhance your experience and gather information about visitors and visits to our websites. Please refer to the “Do we use ‘cookies’?” section below for information about cookies and how we use them.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, respond to a survey or communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize your site experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your service requests.
- To administer a survey or other site feature.
- If you have opted-in to receive our e-mail newsletter, we may send you periodic e-mails. If you would no longer like to receive promotional e-mail from us, please refer to the “How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?” section below. If you have not opted-in to receive e-mail newsletters, you will not receive these e-mails. Visitors who register or participate in other site features such as ‘members-only’ content will be given a choice whether they would like to be on our e-mail list and receive e-mail communications from us.
How do we protect visitor information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information. Your personal information is not sold, shared, traded, or in any way given to any other party outside of Millwood Skin Spa LLC, MillwoodSkin.com (see sharing with outside parties)
Do we use “cookies”?
We may contract with third-party service providers to assist us in better understanding our site visitors. These service providers are not permitted to use the information collected on our behalf except to help us conduct and improve our business.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Mozilla Firefox or Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browsers Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies. If you turn cookies off, you won’t have access to many features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly.
Do we disclose the information we collect to outside parties?
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information unless we provide you with advance notice, except as described below. The term “outside parties” does not include Millwood Skin Spa LLC, or www.MillwoodSkin.com. It also does not include website hosting partners and other parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. We may also release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect our or others’ rights, property, or safety.
However, non-personally identifiable visitor information may be provided to other parties for marketing, advertising, or other uses.
How can you opt-out, remove or modify information you have provided to us?
To modify your e-mail subscriptions, please let us know by modifying your preferences in the ‘Join our mailing list” section. Please note that due to email production schedules you may receive any emails already in production.
Third party links
In an attempt to provide you with increased value, we may include third party links on our site. These linked sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We therefore have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. Nonetheless, we seek to protect the integrity of our site and welcome any feedback about these linked sites (including if a specific link does not work). We do not use any affiliate links, so there are no advertising links to where MillwoodSkin.com would receive compensation for you going to their site via ours. We only use vendors to better our site and enhance your experience, no advertising is allowed.
MillwoodSkin.com, Millwood Skins Spa LLC will offer a full credit for any unused, unopened merchandise returned for any reason within 14 days of the purchase date. Returned merchandise must be in saleable condition in the original packaging. Millwood Skin Spa LLC , MillwoodSkin.com will offer an account credit for any unused, unopened merchandise returned for any reason within 15-30 days of purchase date. Returned merchandise must be in saleable condition in the original packaging. All refunds will be in the same manner as the original payment.
In the event of a disagreement, both parties (buyer and seller) agree to work in good faith to seek a fair settlement. If this cannot be done, both parties agree to use the laws and courts of the State of Washington and to bring suit only within those jurisdictions. In no event shall any damages claimed by the buyer exceed the cost of the material and associated freight charges for the original shipment. The seller reserves all rights to prosecute to the fullest extent of the law for any payments that are returned, charged back or stopped in any manner. Returned checks and fraudulent credit card chargebacks will incur a $50 fee and be prosecuted through the district attorney’s office unless settled immediately upon notification. Additionally, the buyer agrees to be responsible for any reasonable collection costs incurred by the seller (including time, expenses, legal fees, court costs, etc) to collect funds pledged to secure the original transaction. Submission of any order shall indicate concurrence with the terms stated above.
Changes to our policy
Questions and feedback
We welcome your questions, comments, and concerns about privacy. Please send us any and all feedback pertaining to privacy, or any other issue.
By e-mail: [email protected]
Online policy only